SWORMX- 2021 Registration
Please note that the below is liable to change for the 2021 series, keep an eye on this page & Facebook page for further updates.
You will need to be registered with a SWOR club in order to compete in the Championships and score points, being a member also gives you cheaper race fees. All SWOR members will now be entered into the Championship for a chance to win Prize Money & Trophies at the end of the season. You will be expected to help at your club events with Marshaling etc when/if required.
* Joining fees for 2020 will be £50 for adults & £40 for Inters, this price now includes both your SWOR Club Membership & the Championship Entry Fee.
* Entry fee’s for SWOR members will be £35 for adults and £30 for Inters providing you enter before the closing date.
* 2019 Registered Riders will have race number priority until January 31st 2020, after this date it will be opened up to other riders to have. You must also advise your club secretary before this date if you wish to keep your upgrade points.
* Late Entries / Non-members will be £50 (Adults)
* Late Entries / Non-members will be £35 (Kids)
* Transponders will be £10 to hire to all riders. You will be asked to leave your Driving Licence, Race Licence or similar as a deposit, this will be returned to you when the transponder(s) are returned at the end of the day.
* The Inters 9 - 14 - Small wheel and big wheel 85cc group will continue for 2020. They will ride together but be scored separately.
*At 15 years of age riders will be seeded and place into one of the adult groups are there speed and ability. This will run aside the 4 Adult Groups Experts, Seniors, Junior Elite and Junior Open.